Niche B2B CEO Summit
Denver, June 19-20, 2019
Niche CEO Summit R&R
Get ready for a Rocky Mountain “High” at the B2B CEO Summit in Denver!
We’ve lined up CEO fun — food, breweries, spa time, tours, & more so you can relax, unwind, and refresh!
Stuff to Do at the Brown Palace Hotel & Spa!
Your CEO Summit HQ, and a Denver tradition since 1892. This grand dame of Denver’s downtown includes lobby murals from the 1930s, carved medallions along the 7th floor outer windows, and Art Deco fixtures and stained glass throughout the hotel.
Brown Palace Relaxation
- Churchill’s Cigar Bar (next to Palace Arms)
- The Brown Palace Spa & Salon
Serious chill time! Call to reserve any service (303-312-8940) and receive 15% off — just mention you’re with the Niche Media CEO Summit.
Uniquely Brown Palace
- Brown Palace Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a traditional tea service in the lobby of the Brown Palace daily from 12 pm – 4 pm. Reservations required
- Private Brown Palace Tour
Get the inside scoop on the history, art, and special place the Brown has held in Denver history. Contact the Brown Palace Concierge or call ahead (303-297-3111) to book your time. $60 for groups of 1-4 people.
Brown Palace Dining
- Whether you need a nightcap or want to grab dinner with your new CEO Summit friends, you’ll find options on site: Ellyington’s, Palace Arms, Ship Tavern, or hit the coffee bar inside the Tremont Street entrance.
Stuff to Do in Denver!
Food, museums, breweries and more! Add some time to your stay (our block rate goes through the weekend!) and take in the Colorado lifestyle. The Brown Palace offers complimentary car service within 5 miles of the hotel, or take the free 16th Street Shuttle Bus up to Larimer Square or Union Station!
Nearby Recommended Dining
- Mexican: La Loma — family run, traditional meals, across Tremont from the Brown Palace.
- Gastropub: Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen — industrial/modern pub with bar bites and curated beer list. Near Larimer Square.
- Sports/Casual: ViewHouse Ballpark — comfort food, craft bar, and incredible rooftop views. By Coors Field.
- New American: Mercantile Dining & Provision — includes wine library & artisanal market, inside Union Station.
- Denver Art Museum, History Colorado Center, Molly Brown House Museum, National Ballpark Museum
- Denver Capitol Building — free guided tours Monday-Friday.
- Coors Field — the Rockies are on the road, but you can take a ballpark tour at 10 AM, Noon, or 2 PM.
- Colorado has hundreds of craft breweries — with several top choices a short walk or drive from the Brown Palace. You really can’t go wrong, and most offer a rotating line up of food trucks too.
- Recommended brewery self-guided walking tour is on Market and Larimer Streets between 26th and 31st:
10 Barrel Brewing Company, Our Mutual Friend Brewing, Ratio Beerworks, Epic Brewing Company
Farther Afield (Driving Time)
- Denver Botanic Gardens on York Street — rotating art exhibits and beautiful gardens. (15 minutes)
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre — check the concert line up, but you can visit anytime, it’s a Denver City Park! (25 minutes)
- Boulder and CU Campus — gorgeous college town at the base of the Flat Irons. Be sure to walk the Pearl Street Mall. (40 minutes)
- Garden of the Gods — unique rock formations and hiking south of Denver. (1 hour)