Niche CEO Summit R&R
CEO Summit HQ: Wild Dunes Resort!
Make the Niche CEO Summit a true getaway. Take the time for a mental break, your favorite activities, and extended conversations, then return to your company truly refreshed, recharged and ready to implement your great Summit ideas!
Daily resort fee reduced to $10! More CEO R&R discounts below!
Golf & Tennis
25% off greens fees for CEO Summit!
Golf Digest says Wild Dunes Resort is among the “Best in State” for golf in South Carolina, with 36 holes of signature golf courses designed by Tom Fazio. Both the Links Course and Harbor Course are a challenge to players at every skill level. Club rentals available!
CEO Summit attendees receive 25% off greens fees! Simply mention you are on site for the CEO Summit:
- Book Tee Times Online
- Call To Reserve: 855.998.5351
Tennis fans, you’re in the right place! Tennis Magazine has ranked Wild Dunes a U.S. Top 10 Tennis Resort – ten years in a row! Plus the U.S. Tennis Association named Charleston “America’s Best Tennis Town”.
Tennis amenities include:
- 17 Har-Tru courts, including 5 lighted for night play
- Daily complimentary court access
- Full-service Pro Shop
You’ve hit the R&R Jackpot!
The Wild Dunes Resort is the perfect place to add in some CEO downtime (or chill and continue conversations with your fellow attendees). Take advantage of on-property amenities:
- Read, chat or snooze on Wild Dunes’ white sand beach
- Cruise the paths and charming streets of the Resort on a bike rental
- Pick up souvenirs and beachwear at Sercy or The Surf Shop
Up for a swim outside the Atlantic? Wild Dunes offers 4 pools in the Resort core:
- Grand Pavilion: 2 oceanfront pools
- The Swim Center: perfect for laps or standard poolside lounging
- Boardwalk Inn Pool: exclusive adults-only pool on the Coastal Provisions Terrace
Looking for some chat and cocktails, or a bite with your new friends? Onsite dining includes Coastal Provisions and Huey’s Southern Eats. There is also a small food & sundries shop, Hudson’s Market.
If you’re coming in ahead of or staying after the Summit, there’s a lot to enjoy in the Charleston area. We recommend scheduling your Uber or Lyft pickup for off-Resort outings, or renting a car if you plan to explore.